I had a very productive day today. It started the first of the week with me going through all the clothes bins to get out winter clothes for the little boys. After I got out the needed clothes I decided to go through ALL the clothes and organize them by putting them in with the right size and season. That happened the first of the week but I never got back to putting them back into the storage room. So, this morning I decided today was a good day to do that, but before I put them away I thought it would be a good idea to clean the storage room before putting them away. Boy, what a chore and what fun I had. In my organizing and cleaning I found a few boxes that my mom had given me filled with clothes from when I was little, my barbie box with barbie clothes and cabbage patch clothes and a box with my yearbooks, old photos and letters. Abi had so much fun seeing my clothes and we even had a outfit and slip/dress that fits her right now. She just had to try them on, she thought it was so neat and she was the cutest thing. I just had to take pictures.



I continued going through boxes and looking at photos while Abi played barbies and tried on all the new clothes. After that, I got the room vaccumed, all the boxed organized and put back in the room. Wow, that was a lot of work, but man it feels good to have it done. Once I was all done I went upstairs to see how Dave was doing (he was doing lawn then was going to go through some stuff too), when I went outside to find him I found him sitting in a chair enjoying the sunny day, listening to tunes and looking at a magazine. What the?!! Don't worry I gave him crap and he said, "what the kids wanted me to come watch them"........
Okay, so I'm sure that was a little true, Abi and Jax had cut up boxes and built houses and were playing away with them and wanted someone to help them and play in their fun forts. I guess I'm not too mad at him.
1 comment:
Hey, I come across your blog on Whitney's, hope you don't mind. That is so fun that Abi is know wearing your dresses you once wore...where does the time go? She is too cute!!
Post a Comment