Okay, I'm going to try this out and see how it goes. I have been going to set up a blog for months now, and it just so happens that down time with baby is making me do it. I feel that by not blogging I am missing out on remembering so many memories. There are hundreds of things my kids say each day that I want to record but I don't cuz I never have that perfect spot for them, so I hope this will be the place.
For todays first post I guess I will update on baby Grayson and how we are doing.
He is a good little baby who sleeps all the time. His day sleep is much sounder that the night sleep but I really can't complain. We have only had one night screaming until 2:30 am other than that we have been pretty peaceful. At night I have to fuss with him a little more to get him in bed. Last night was great, he ate at 10:30 I went to be at 11pm and woke at 4:30 to Jaxon roaming around the house needing a drink. I looked at the clock and couldn't believe Grayson hadn't woke yet, so in a panic I went to his room to make sure he was breathing - he was. I got back in bed for oh about 5 minutes, then he then woke up ate and went back to sleep until 8:30. So I was able to get some good sleep and hopefully catch up a little from the lack of last week.
As for the other kids, they really have been great. Colton is the best helper ever, Abigail is as sweet as ever and covers him in kisses. They both like to hold him and it was so night while I was cooking dinner, Colton held him so I didn't have to do both ( like I remember doing many times with Jaxon). Is still remember the time I was cooking garlic bread, Jaxon was screaming so I was holding him trying to get him to take the bink, then the bread was buring so I rushed to the oven opened it grabbed for the pan of bread and in went the bink and quickly went up in flames. Luckily that's all the happened, but I remembered wanting to cry. Not this time I can just hand him off to Colton now. Jaxon has done well with the transition too. He doesn't seem jelous at all. He loves the baby and always asks about him, but isn't too interested in holding him or malling him to death. He hasn't had a problem moving out of the baby role at all, actually before Grayson was born Jaxon started saying he wasn't a baby anymore (although we can't talk him into going on the potty and getting rid of diapers yet). I talked to him yesterday about turning three and asked if he would go in the potty when he is three and he agreed, so we will see if that works out at all.
As for me and recovering, I am feeling much better and more on top of things now. Yesterday was a turing point, I felt a lot better yesterday and felt like I wasn't too soar or didn't have much pain. So after everything I went through I am just happy to have it in the past and hope all goes well in the next few weeks. I go in In 3 weeks to the oncologist to have the stint removed and hopefully it will all be good from there on. I am still having headaches and neckaches, but hopefully they will disappear soon too.
Well, I think that is long enough for my first post. Now lets see if it works and I will work on getting pictures in and updating things. Wish me luck!
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

5 comments:
WaHoooo! Another Blogger! I love reading about your family! I think you will be surprised at how priceless that fourth baby will be...especially since it will probably be your last. You will find yourself having the ability to stop time in its tracks if you really consentrate on trying to.
Wow! A new baby and a new blog all in one week! That is impressive.
Congratulations on new baby Grayson (love the name!). I happy for you that everything seems to be moving along. My mom has said for years that babies #4,5,6 are always easier than babies #1,2,3 because you have more little helping hands. (I think I'll just take her word for it.)
well it looks like you are going to blog away and keep some of your thoughts with you a little longer. Grayson is one sweet little boy. But you know I love each and everyone of your kids and of course you and Dave. Thanks for blessing me and my family with your friendship
I am so happy you have given in and become a blogger. I love it, it is a great way to stay in touch and keep a journal, something I have always been horrible at. Congrats on the new babe! I am sorry you had to go through all the other along with your delivery. They grow up to fast so give him a squeeze for me.
I am glad that you have a blog now, and that things are going good with Grayson. So I guess I didn't hear what happened with your delivery, you will have to tell me sometime, or post about it. I am glad you are all right. So, did Dr. Young end up delivering him?
If you didn't hear we are having #4in January. You give me hope that I can handle it.
Post a Comment