Grayson is still way too cute for words (that's why I need to get pictures up), and he is still being sweet and sleeping good. His cord fell off Wed and the kids were really into seeing his belly button. While Abi was looking he started pooping and while I was trying to stop that and clean the mess he then decided to pee all over himself and Abi's hand. She really thought it was funny and I couldn't stop laughing cuz she was laughing so stinking hard. It was too fun!
Today he had his first real bath. The first few minutes he really seemed to like it, so I had Abi run to get the camera, but by the time she got back, it was all over, the screaming started and didn't let up until I had him wrapped in a towel and in my arms.
For now I think that is all I can think of at the moment, I know I am forgetting other fun things, but they have slipped my mind for now. Hopefully they will come back.

No comments:
Post a Comment