So we have hit the two week mark (that is where the colic they say will show) and I was holding my breath for things to continue to go good, but I probably jinked myself cuz yesterday Grayson wasn't the happiest little baby . I had to hold him all morning and if he feel asleep and I layed him down he'd wake right up. He did finally get in a good nap around 3pm but the evening came and it went about the same. I left to grab a few groceries and Dave said he was screaming unless he was holding him. So it was kinda a frustrating day. I wanted to get some cute pictures to mark his two week but we didn't get it done.
As for the other kids I just have to write about Colton and what a good big brother he is. He loves to hold Grayson and take care of him, and he really is quite good at it. He loves trying to pack him through the house and showing everyone how big he is. There have been times where he is holding Grayson and he will start crying but Colton is able to calm him right down. There have been times where I have had to take Grayson from Colton cuz he wouldn't stop craying and as soon as I have him he stops and Colton has said, "why does he stop for you?" He kinda started taking it personally until he saw that Grayson would do the same to Dave. It seems he kina likes his mom a little - hehe.......
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment