You'd never guess that Colton is one of the most pickiest kids about his clothes. It started just before he was five he really took an active role in what he wore each day and then it turned into him not wearing what I would buy cuz he didn't like the style. So now I no longer buy him anything in advance or without him to pick it out. This year for school his most favorite thing are these shoes. He was so excited to wear them the first day of school. When he returned home from school he said, "no one even noticed my shoes". It was pretty dang cute (kinda, sorta - as him mom you just have to look at it that way cuz if you don't it drives you crazy, boys shouldn't be that way so early - should they?!?). Anyway, there you have it my boy has picked up a thing for shoes just like his mom.
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

2 comments:
Colton, those shoes are the greatest things I've ever seen!
man those are s w e e t shoes Colton. to fun;D
Post a Comment