Wow! How times flies! I know we all say it everyday, but man, it's crazy! My little Abigail has turned 6. What a fun burst of energy she is to have around. She really never tires, she can go all day long with a smile on her face (unless I tell her no, then the waterworks try to come). She has so much energy she makes me tired just listening to her. She is non-stop activity all day long. She comes up with the silliest, funniest things sometimes. I'm so glad she knows how to use her imagination to come up with fun things to do. She is a little dare devil and isn't scared of too many things. She is my bug catcher, princess dancer, make-up putter onner, scooter riding little girl. She love sweets,candy and bubble gum and never tires of asking, "can I have a treat?" Doesn't matter if she just ate a seven course meal, right after she is done she will say, "can I have a treat?" It drives me bonkers, but that is my Abi.
She is a cuttle bug and loves to show affection. I will never tire of her loves, hugs and kisses. We seldome make it through a meal without her grabbing onto either Dave or I's arm and kissing us and saying I love you dad or mom. She is our little sweetie.
I miss my baby girl but look forward to having a sweet big girl and fun mother/daughter times we have ahead. I just hope she stays my loveable, sweet girl who continues to love us and show affection.

Happy Birthday baby girl!

4 comments:
Wow....Happy late Birthday Abi....can she really be 6? She is a beauty for sure;0)
I can't believe she's 6 - I still think of her as 2! But I also think Colton is 9 months old and that doesn't make any sense.
She is a cute little girl. Glad she had a good birthday! It makes me sad to think when Dillon graduates from here, Sydney will be 5 1/2. It scares me too. Sydney would LOVE it if we lived closer to you guys cause she would be glued to Abi every day!! Hope we can see you guys this summer while we are in Vernal.
I love Abi! She's the sweetest little girl and I could totally adopt her! I hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment