So, Abigail got a bike for her birthday and was so excited to ride it the next day. Jaxon wants to join in but before he does he is insisting that I take off the training wheels of the little bike (the bike he never rides cuz he loves the scooter). I tell him no, he has to ride his bike with the training wheels and get use to that first, he keeps nagging, then he goes to papa to get him to do it and he say no. Comes back to me and aske some more and I continue to say, "no you don't even ride your bike with the training wheels on there is no way you can do it without." Still naggin and following me around. So I finally give in thinking, I will show him......Well, I take them off, take the bike down the driveway let him hop on and I walk with him for a few steps and then in my mind say okay, I'm going to just let go to show him he doesn't know how to balance, I let go and he keeps on going, like he had done it before. My dad was out getting in the back of his truck so I start yelling, "Dad, dad!" He looks up and about falls over. He starts hollering, "I was just telling your mother there is no way he is going to be able to do that.... "yada yada yada....... We were all in shock. So there you have it my little Jaxon at 31/2 years old is riding a two wheeler. What a kid!


2 comments:
What a cute (and coordinated) kid!! Good job on the bike riding!
He gave you a run for your money for potty training so he had to show you huh? So cute
Post a Comment