Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uh-Oh

So Gray has been really catching on to alot of things lately and it has been so fun to watch him learn and grow. My current favorite is his interest in phones. It started with my cell phone. whenever I get a text my phone vibrates and makes a beep, well, when he hears this he would jump up or look up and say uh-oh - so cute.
Well, he started doing it when ever any phone would ring and then it turned into him running to get the phone when it would ring - funny.
Today we were downstairs pickingup toys when the phone rings. I had a phone with me so I answer it and at the same time he takes off running (which I pay no attention to), only to return a few mintues later with the phone from my beadroom in hand - so soo cute and funny! It is so funny because he trucked all the way upstairs into my room, moved a picture out of his way, gets the phone off my night stand and returns downstairs to me talking on the other phone. I was really quite impressed with my smart little guy. Love him!
Man these little kids are smart!

No comments: