He is a busy, happy kid and loves following his brothers and sister around, trying to be involved in what they are doing. He totally LoVeS his dad, whenever he walks in the door he yells, "mammaaaa" as he lift his hands up in the air for him, oh just they way he says it is so darn cute. He still hasn't started saying too many words, so even dad (his favorite person) is mama. Just because he doesn't says words doesn't mean he doesn't talk, he does, he is non stop jabber. He has said dada a couple times but not consistently. The only other things he will say is hi (he loves talking on pretend phone, he walks around jabbering all day), bye bye (as he sicks his hand way up in the air and opens and closes his fingers), nighnight and uh-oh. Gray is my little singer, along with jabbering and joining in on all our conversations, he also loves to sing, he will sing with music or sing along with someone else, there are even times he just sits in his highchair or playing that he will start singing or humming.
Around Christmas he started walking around on his tiptoes, it's the funniest/cutest thing. He still runs full speed everywhere grabbing things here and there, he is crazy for cereal right now and will eat it all day. We just recently put a child lock on the door and when he first found that, he wasn't too happy, he pulled and pulled on the door hollering cuz he couldn't get to his favorite cereal (marshmallow matey's - of course he picks out the marshmallows). He is getting to be a little picky about what he eats, pretty much doesn't like meat anymore, sometimes lunch-meat, loves grapes, sick of bananas, won't do oatmeal, getting sick of eggs, dying out on french toast and pancakes, likes rice, hates beans, loves cheese and yogurt, oh he does like sausage (such a healthy meat), likes raisins, peanuts, sick of graham crackers, doesn't like fishy crackers, will now eat chips (use to put to mouth and immediately put down), likes all sweets, will eat noodles, sick of his old favorite PB&J, and well, that is about all I can think of right now, I'm sure there is more but it isn't coming to me right now.
It is just amazing to me how much they can change in a day or two. I love this age, they learn so much and are so fun to watch.

2 comments:
He looks and sounds like a happy go lucky little guy...I love seeing your kid grow through your blog...he has a mouth full of teeth...love that smile/laugh!...keep bloggin
He is so stinkin cute!! I hope you are doing good and that the sickies haven't reached your family. I knew that I could call any of my aunts and I really love them, but Sadie is soooo shy that the hospital was torturous for her so we just thought that it was better to get a room where she didn't have to be around people so she could relax and not be stressed out. I know that sounds terrible, but at that point we were just trying to make her happy.
I really look up to you and the wonderful mom that you are. Your kids are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment