Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Day!

Abigail's favorite part of St. Patrick's day is being able to have green eggs for breakfast.  For some reason she loves this.  The boys aren't too excited about it, but Abi is, so I do it just for her.  We also tried having green milk and Jaxon laughed and laughed about it until I poured it on his "lucky" charms and then it was all over, he didn't know weather to laugh or cry (it was kinda funny watching his face).  The kids had fun enjoying their school activites, pinching people and wearing green.  Just another day to try to enjoy the lighter side of life. 
It was fun picking them up from school and seeing dots of green all around the school - I wish I would have had my camera it was pretty cool seeing all the kids.
Anway, here is my crew sporting their fun green clothes for St. Patrick's day (Gray didn't really want to have anything to do with anything but that piece of licorice, but we made him - man Cole looks big!).

No comments: