Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hippity-Hoppity Happy Eater

For Easter we headed to Mesquite with Bob and Shauna to check out their new place.  It was so nice!  What a beautiful home and so nice to share it with us.  It was like home away from home.  We just sat around and relaxed.  Sat, we went to the pool for a few hours, then the boys went golfing, then we had hamburgers, I spent a few minutes going over the saviors life and the reason for Easter and what we are celebrating and then we just enjoyed the rest of evening at the house. 
Sunday morning we woke to easter baskets, new outfit and a fun egg hunt.  It's amazing how fast they find all the eggs.  I always think man, this is alot but it only lasts seconds.  They love it! 

Colton Lewis - 8 yrs 5 mos
Abigail Paige - 6 yrs 11 mos
Jaxon Ray - 4 yrs 8 mos
Grayson James - 1 yr 9 mos
After breakfast we sat down to listen to confrence.  I will admit I didn't get to hear as much as I would have liked to, but what I did, I thourally enjoyed.  I love the opportunity we have to listen to the propeht and leaders and to be uplifted and inspired.  I can't wait for the Ensign so I can re-read the talks and get more from them.  I am thankful for the savior and the life he lived, the example he left for us and the chance we have to live again with our families forever. 

No comments: