We as moms are constantly say, really?!? Where did that time go? Well, it's that time again, this time on Jaxon.
Jaxon is such a happy kid, I love his contagious smile and the twinkle in his eye he still has. He has been so quite and shy around other people and takes a bit to warm up to others, but he is coming out of that. He is turning into a wild and crazy little boy.
For his birthday he really, really wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheese, so he picked a couple of his little friends and we headed to Chuck-E-Cheeses.
The boys had so much fun, eating pizza, spending all their tokens and playing the games, then couting their tickets to see what prizes they could get. It was a lot of fun! After we spent some time there we returned home for cake and icecream and presents.
After we sent the boys home, we met the family at Bridal Veils for a BBQ and more presents. The kids had so much fun last year they have been wanting to go back, so we decided to do the same thing. They love being outside running and exploring, eating and then taking the hike to the falls. It really is a beautiful, fun realxing place.
Jaxon is always going to be my little guy. His growth has been a little different than Colton's, he kinda stopped or at least really slowed down on growing around 3 1/2. He has grown taller but has really stayed lean and skinny. It has been a joke leading up to the little boys birthdays about Grayson passing him up on the skale. I was really looking forward to seeing how much difference there was between them. Well, the time is finally here and there is 10 lbs exactly between these little boys. I think by next year Gray will catch him. Jax better watch out his little bro is going to be able to take him down real soon.
Jaxon is always going to be my little guy. His growth has been a little different than Colton's, he kinda stopped or at least really slowed down on growing around 3 1/2. He has grown taller but has really stayed lean and skinny. It has been a joke leading up to the little boys birthdays about Grayson passing him up on the skale. I was really looking forward to seeing how much difference there was between them. Well, the time is finally here and there is 10 lbs exactly between these little boys. I think by next year Gray will catch him. Jax better watch out his little bro is going to be able to take him down real soon.
It really is hard for me to put into words how much I love my kids and how fun it is to watch them learn and grow. My wish and hope for Jaxon is that I hope he doesn't loose his happy go lucky attitude and that he will always want to be with his brother and sister. He idolizes them right now and wants to always be with them. I hope he continues to enjoy being on his own and being his own person. He as been the only one content to stay at home with me (don't get me wrong he loves palying with his little buddies, but he loves doing it here and I love that). He is so sensitive and loving - I love it! I hope he will be a leader and not a follower and he won't ever have the desire to always be with someone. Most of all I hope he will always know how much he is loved!
Jaxon's 5 Year Stats:
Height: 44 inches
Weight: 42 lbs 6 oz
Jaxon's 5 Year Stats:
Height: 44 inches
Weight: 42 lbs 6 oz

No comments:
Post a Comment