A couple weeks ago, I was checking in on Grayson in nursery and noticed him and one other little boy surrounded by girls. It wasn't until then that I realized he was going to be a little out numbered when it comes to girls vs. boys. Oh boy!
The next week as I was leaving scrament meeting and getting ready to take Gray to class he wasn't wanting to go, then I quickly thought of all his little girlfriends and said, "Caeden will be there, you want to go see Caeden?" and he quickly said, "yes!". He then entered the room with a look of panic and don't leave, until, he caught sight of Caeden and quickly walked up to her and gave her big hugs.
Another week, I took him in and sat him down by a few of my friends little ones (all girls) and said, look you have your girlfriends you'll be fine. And that was that, he totally was fine cuz he had his grils. :)
Before all this, he would have had to go find Bro Condie or any other male, get a hug, shed a tear or two and be fine. But now all he needs to know is that his girlfriends will be there and he is fine.
Last school year, I swapped kids with Michelle Marziale so we could go help at school, so Gray started building a little friendship with her little girl, Caeden. Well, now that he is a little older and the kids are back in school he is getting kinda bored with being left with me all day long. He is constantly asking, "Mymy (Mylee, my friend Michelle Smith's little girl) come to my house?" or if he hears Cal or Carters (Caedens bro & sister) name said, he quickly says, "Caeden come too?". He has even started to hear me talking on the phone and knows who it is and says, "Mymy come?". It really is funny.
It had been a while since we have had Caeden over, but she finally got to come play for few hours and Gray wo so happy and excited. They were really cute and played really well with eachother.
It still amazes me how quickly time passes and how fast these little ones grow. Can't believe they can talk and communicate with eachother now. So cute!
I love all these cute little girls Grays age, but really hope that we can find some little boy friends for him to play with as he gets older.
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment