Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Amazing what can happen in two weeks in the life of a little baby.
In the last two weeks Grayson has:
- Started playing with toys more, grabbing them and putting them in his mouth
- Found his feet and grabs at them often
- Plays with his tongue and sticks it out
- Grabs at anything in front of him (toys, cups, faces, books, paper)
- Scratches at everything he touches - I was reading (at least trying to) while I was feeding him and he must have saw the book out the corner of his eye, he all of a sudden stopped eating and reached out to grab the book and started scratching at the pages, he did that for about a minute without stopping. It was pretty funny to watch, the kids laughed and laughed.
- Takes his binky out of mouth and plays with it, hits him in the face with it, swings it around, etc.
Anyway, I am loving watching Grayson grow and learn new things, even though the thought of him being big and no longer my tiny, precious baby makes me really sad. I love him to pieces and just can't get enough of him (unless it is the middle of the night and he just won't stay asleep, then I don't want anything to do with him cuz I just can't get enough sleep - but I still love him).
Can you imagine if we continued learn and develop like a baby?
Man I would be smart by now, right?!?

1 comment:

Valerie: said...

It is crazy how fast babies grow up and learn new things. I remember i was so excited for sydney to sit up, crawl and so on and then when she was bigger I was sad that she wasn't a baby anymore. It made me realize I took that time for granted!!