I have put off introducting food to Grayson becuase of his slow growth. The Dr. wanted to make sure he was getting enough calaries from milk before I tried anything new just to make sure things were going well, so we have stuck to the formula. His month was up so I took him in on the 21st to have him weighed and he had gained over a pound in the last month, which was good news. That week I started noticing more and more how much he was watching while I drank and also ate, so Sunday, I decided to try cereal and boy did he like it. He really did quite well for the first time. He couldn't get enough and I found my self making more cuz I didn't make enough the first time.
Now anytime I put anything in front of his face he gets all exctied and tenses up and acts like he just has to have it. He is so fun to watch. I could sit and watch his every move and expression all day long if I didn't have other little ones to look after. I love my little bug and want him to stay his cute tiny little self forever.
I have great pictures of this but they are on my new camera and I still have to figure out how to download them, so when I do I will add a couple.
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

2 comments:
I love the way that kids get so excited for food. It reminds me of myself. :) He is so stinkin cute.
He has gotten big. He looks like Jaxon I think. That is cute he likes to sit under the tree. I wish London was aware of more things but every week it seems like she can notice new things and focus on us better. It is amazing how fast they can change and develop. How come Grayson wasn't getting very big? Is he not a big eater?
Post a Comment