Yes, these are the crazy Archibald kids enjoying a true "SNOW" cone on January 3rd.
I was in the kitchen picking up the house putting away Christmas when Colton comes in from outside and says, "Mom can we have 3 plastic cups?" and I say, "Yes, but like what, for what, like these?" while holding up a plastic drinking cup and go on to say, "or like a....." me getting cut off by Colton saying, "yeah those, we want to make sno cones." I give hime the cups and start chuckling to myself just waiting to see what comes through the door next, not knowing for sure if they were truely meaning true sno cones with flavoring or if they were just eating the snow, which we all know, all kids love to do. Not a minute later there was Abi running inside saying, "I want the watermelon kind!" Not too far behind was my little Jaxon stripped down to his diaper gloves covered in snow holding his cup of snow asking if he could have some too and then came Colton insisting he does his own.
Don't you worry, I checked the snow to make sure they had clean white fluffy snow before preceding with the watermelon and strawberry flavoring. What a fun treat on a cold winter day, right?!?

3 comments:
It's me Melissa
That is so cute. What a fun mom you are.
That's what life is about enjoying each season for what it's worth...I wish I would have enjoyed the "Journey" more when my kids were growing up. I was to stressed about having things in order:( What a fun mom:)
What fun posts. I love the SNOW cones! Grayson is darling- I love it when babies start getting interested in the world around them- new foods, toys (or Christmas tree branches) and becoming good friends with their siblings.
Post a Comment