Monday, January 19, 2009

Love My kids!

A little insight into our home:
Last week the kids had been playing together with some little toys from Christmas and Abi had let Jaxon play with hers. Then Abigail decided to go play with Allie, as she was leaving she passed Jaxon and he had part of the toy in his mouth and of course she said, "Jaxon get that out of your mouth, I don't want that in your mouth! Don't put that in your mouth!" Then she looked at Colton and said, "if you see Jaxon put that in his mouth, say get that out of your mouth!" Nothing said for a second or two, then all of a sudden Colton says, "I would but I didn't hear you say please." She then says please and Colton says, "I can't hear you"
Abi "please."
Colton "I can't hear you."
Abi "please!"
Colton "I can't hear you."
Then mom, "Colton, knock it off you can too hear her, blah, blah......."
Cute and annoying right?!? It's crazy to see your kids get set in their roles in the family.
Did I mention I love my kids!
The other night we had Abigail's scrapbook out and was looking at pictures of her first year. She looked at it for a while, then she went downstairs. As she was going down the stairs I heard her say, "Colton I know you loved me when I was a baby! You know how I know that? I know cuz I saw the pictures, and you loved me." It was really quite cute! I giggled inside.
I really do love my kids.

2 comments:

Valerie: said...

heheh They are pretty funny. i wished we lived closer cause Sydney would LOVE playing with them, especially Abbi!! (sorry, probably spelled her name wrong)

Melissa O said...

That is adorable. I love the "I can't hear you" My kids do the same thing. UGH