Monday, December 8, 2008

My beautiful Abigail



This post is a long time coming, I have been meaning to do if for sometime now(Nov. 3rd), but I am just barely getting to it now on Dec. 8th.
Abigail has been insisting on cutting her hair from some time now. Everytime the boys get a hair cut she pipes up and says, "I want a haircut too." But I kinda put her off or would cut her bangs and that would be good enough. Now that she is trying to grow her bangs out I don't have that option. A few months ago when it was time for boy haircuts, Abigail started in again, saying she wants a haircut too, so I trim a little off, not too much. Time goes by and again it is time for haircuts, I cut the boys hair and there is little Abi saying, I want a haircut too, so I asked how short, she said to my shoulders, I say how about to right below, we agree, I give in and cut a couple inches off. Another month or so goes by and time again to cut the boys hair and there was Abi again wanting to have a haircut. I talk to her and decided it is her decision so we talk about it and she says she wants it up to her ears and I say no way can I do that if you want it that short you have to go to someone who knows what they are doing like Jamie. She wants it cut right then so I do what I can to cut it as short as I can without it being too difficult to cut (all the while knowing Jamie will still need to fix it a little by doing all the great things she does with hair). So here is my sweet Abi with her new short haircut.
I do have to admit she looks pretty darn cute with it, but I'd prefer it long cuz we all know how long it takes to get it long.
Now here is a picture after Jamie got a hold of her and blended in her bangs, added some texture and evened it all out. She loves it! - Thanks Jamie



8 comments:

Melissa O said...

so cute. I love it.

Valerie: said...

her haircut is adorable. She looks cute no matter what her hair looks like. I cant believe Grayson is four months already. He is changing so much and getting even more cute! (not that he wasn't cute before) I love the older babies get cause they get more plump!!

Us Egberts said...

Cute hair cut abigail....shed look beautiful even if she had no hair...what a girl! The pictures of your kids on your home page...are those the same pictures that Randy has been telling me about that are on you stairway???I keep meaning to ask you about them.
laters

Candice said...

these are some from that same day, but the ones up my stairway are closer - so all you see is their eyes, nose and mouth. You need to come visit next time you are out.

Tiffany said...

She is a very beautiful girl. I love the hair cut. Hope to see you at Christmas. It actually snowed here today. That's one for the history books.

Amy said...

Abi is gorgeous! I love her hair cut.

Brianna E. said...

What a stinkin' cutie- I could totally adopt her!!

Jami said...

You guys are too nice to me! I love you! Abi looks darling...always!! Long or short, it really doesn't matter, she is adorable!!!