Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Dez with a two part tag:
First one is 4th picture in the 4th folder,

This is a picture of my sweetie on our cruise for our 10th anniv. He is on the deck of the boat as we are leaving port at cozumel. We had a great time and are both ready to go back.

second part is 6th picture in the 6th folder.

Another picture from our cruise, this one is of us on the ship. It truely is amazing what they can do to those things and how they are decorated and stuff. It's fun just to go to explore the ship and check out all the fun floors and see all the entertainment.
Anyway, that is my tag, now I am suppose to tag four others, but instead of naming names I leave it open to all who view my blog.

No comments: