It seems like only yesterday I was preparing for my first little baby. I was so excited, didn't care how big I was or what I looked like just as long as I got me a baby. I remember that amazing feeling I first got when I held my little Colton in my arms as he looked up into my eyes, it still brings tears to my eyes. The connection we had at first sight is unforgettable. And now, my not so little baby is Seven and is so grown up and independent. I miss the mornings he would come into my room and lay in my bed with me and his cup of cereal and sippy of milk, with him watching elmo and me dozing in and out of sleep. I miss the little outings we would go on. Now life just seems so busy and crazy that we don't get those calm quiet moments or outings.
Colton has always been such a good helper. His favorite people to help are dad (of course), papa, and grammy. I think he was kinda forced to grow up fast becuase Abi came so soon after him. I remember when I was in the hospital after having Abigail, when I left for the hospital I left my little baby but when I saw him walk in the hospital room he was a little boy. My heart kinda dropped at the realization of how fast time goes.
Colton is so easy going and easily adapting to life and situations. He just goes with the flow and is open to playing/being friends with anyone. He is true to the end, it doesn't matter what happens to him he will always go back. He doesn't hold grudges. He is a smart little boy, he catches on to things quickly (not totally athletic and coordinated, but head smart). He started piano in the first of October and is catching on so quickly and I hardly have to practice spelling words with him. He is a good little worked and I am so thankful for that, I just hope that stays with him and he continues to love to learn.
I love Colton for the things listed above and for even more: I love him because is so willing to help out and is such a good helper. I love him because his really is a good brother (most of the time). I love him cuz I can depend on him to do what is right and I can trust him. I love him for his tender heart. I love him for his sensitive side and most of all I love him cuz he is my little man.
Colton has always been such a good helper. His favorite people to help are dad (of course), papa, and grammy. I think he was kinda forced to grow up fast becuase Abi came so soon after him. I remember when I was in the hospital after having Abigail, when I left for the hospital I left my little baby but when I saw him walk in the hospital room he was a little boy. My heart kinda dropped at the realization of how fast time goes.
Colton is so easy going and easily adapting to life and situations. He just goes with the flow and is open to playing/being friends with anyone. He is true to the end, it doesn't matter what happens to him he will always go back. He doesn't hold grudges. He is a smart little boy, he catches on to things quickly (not totally athletic and coordinated, but head smart). He started piano in the first of October and is catching on so quickly and I hardly have to practice spelling words with him. He is a good little worked and I am so thankful for that, I just hope that stays with him and he continues to love to learn.
I love Colton for the things listed above and for even more: I love him because is so willing to help out and is such a good helper. I love him because his really is a good brother (most of the time). I love him cuz I can depend on him to do what is right and I can trust him. I love him for his tender heart. I love him for his sensitive side and most of all I love him cuz he is my little man.

No comments:
Post a Comment