So Colton lost his seventh tooth tonight. The kids and my mom were going to pull it Sat. while we were in St George, but decided to wait until we got home and again we didn't, then we were going to last night but it didn't happen cuz the kids and Dave talked me into letting them put up the tree (it is up, but not decorated and won't be for a few more days), and so now tonight it finally happened. Our new way of pulling teeth is bringing in Jaxon's battery powered tractor hooking one end of a string to the tractor and the other end onto the tooth, putting Jax on the tractor and it's out in an instant. The kids love it and I don't have to be too involved. I think Colton thought of it on his last tooth and I was like whatever and Dave said, "sure lets try it" I truly didn't think it worked the first time, I thought they had to try again but it did, you didn't even see it tug. I totally thought it would kinda pull the tractor back a bit but nope - kinda funny. We all laughed pretty hard. Jaxon was so excited that he had to call my mom to tell her. Anyway, tonight while Dave was gone all evening Cole brought in the tractor I hooked him up and Jaxon pushed the little button and it was done, one more down (or out I should say).
Fun times!

6 comments:
That is funny. Who knew?
"Not decorated and won't be for a few more days"... you threw that in for me didn't you?!! Twit. I love the whole teeth thing. How fun/funny!!!
Sicily was dropped on her head more than any other child I know. She survived and thankfully Heavenly Father makes our little ones tough! How Sweet! Colton Is such a good brother.
I can't stand it- a tractor? I should to be more creative with the whole teeth pulling thing. I need to tell Zane- he'd get a real kick out of your method!
That is so sad he fell on his head. Was he bleeding or does he have a bump now? Poor colton, he must have felt so bad,,poor guy. Glad to hear he is okay though.
no he wasn't bleeding and didn't even get a bump. Colton did help break the fall by being bent over a little and then also having a hold of his feet/legs. So it could have been much worse.
Post a Comment