Halloween was full of running from this to that, but it turned out to be lots of fun for the kids. Trick or treating of course was the best. The weather was perfect! It was so nice being able to walk around without coats and without freezing. I took Cole, Abi and Jax out and left Grayson with Dave, but after we were out and about a little while and it was so nice, I went back and got Grayson and took him around with use, it was fun and he loved being outside. The kids were so excited and had so much fun. Jaxon of course was a little stand offish at first. We walked out of the house and he saw all these people walking around in costumes and he just stood there staring at everything going on around him. I kinda had to force him to the first few houses but after he figured it all out he was running as fast as he could. He would holler to Alec, "Come on Dewey, I'm right here." It was very cute. I loved him in his little costume, it fit him so good, he loves swinging golf clubs out back so he really fit the role. Abi and Allie were so dang cute together too. It was just way too fun watching them run from house to house. We were heading back home and I was talking when Jaxon says, "Mom, excuse me, excuse me mom, mom...." Finally I finish my conversation and I then look down to Jaxon and say, "What Jaxon?" He then says, "I'm going to count all my candy when we get home." It kinda caught me off gaurd for him to say that, he is just getting too old and smart. I loved how excited he was and was happy that he ended up enjoying th evening since it started off so shaky.
As for Colton he kinda took off after the first house with us and he wasn't seen again until I returned home at 7:30. He had lots of fun going around with a couple boys in the neighborhood and returned home cuz his feet got tired. He said, "next year do you think I could ride my bike around?" What a kid!

6 comments:
I love it that you dressed up. Cute kids. I love Halloween.
I've been checking your blog hoping to see your halloween pics. I love em...the kids are soo cute....your are an amazing mom;]
What a cool Mom to dress up in such an awesome costume!! I'm just a no-costume boring Mom. Your kids are so cute in their costumes, too!
What a cute bunch. Your costume was fabulous.
Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Love the kids costumes, they are so cute. Were you a witch? Sydney kept looking at your pic and saying, "what is she"? "what is she"?
I was malificent from sleeping beauty.
Post a Comment