Grayson has passed yet another milestone. He is now four months old. He has changed a little in the last month. He smiles a little more, he giggles a little more, he now hangs out by himself for a little bit and I don't have to hold him nonstop. He is so fun to sit and talk to and to hold. He really is a sweet adorable little guy. At times if I squeezed him any tighter he might pop, but I just can't help not squeezing him, he is just to darn cute and fun. There are lots of days where I really don't get ready cuz I just enjoy staying home and enjoy my little boys. I love his beatiful blue eyes and his sweet smile. He helps me cuz he just makes me light up inside when ever I see him. I love going into his room in the morning when he wakes up. When he sees me he stops crying or babbeling and gives me a great big smile, I then unwrap him and he puts his little arms straigh up and gets a big ole' stretch, it is just too fun to be with him.
He has grown, however, not very much. He is so long and skinny and just in the last week or two I have noticed it more and wondered if he was gaining much. I was kinda looking forward to his well check visit just to find out how he was doing. I took him for his apt. and found out his isn't getting enough calories. I really kinda felt bad for a the rest of the day after his apt, all I could think of was that I was starving him and that I was to blame. I have pushed the whole nursing thing and was determined to stick with it all I looked at was that I was fedding every 3 hrs, 10 min on each side and thought if I stuck with that things were good. I have said I'm not a good milk cow but I thought I did better than that, I guess I just produce skim milk and not cream. It's hard facing the fact that you can't produce for your babies, but the most important thing is that they are healthy and happy.
Grayson 4 month Stats are:
Weight: 11 lbs. 9 oz. (1%)
Height: 24.3 inches (20%)
Head : 16 1/2 cm (40%)

1 comment:
Yayah for up dates...grayson has grown so much.....What a cutie my how they change when you don't ever get to see em
Post a Comment