After two weeks of seeing Grayson's little teeth through his gums, he finally cut his two bottom teeth. Everyday I have been checking to see if those darn teeth had poked through yet and until now they were just playing a mean game. There were days where I was sure they were through cuz his gums were so white, but nope, they took their time! Thursday the right one pushed through and Friday the left one pushed through. Funny thing is that in the same week Abi lost her two bottom front teeth. So it is kinda a joke that she lost hers and gave them to Grayson.
Abi has been so excited to have loose teeth, she has had her dad tug on them a few times, but no success. The first one was helped out by Jaxon kicking her in the mouth with his snow boots as he crawled over the seat in the truck, it made it good and loose so that night it came out. Then two days later the other one followed.
She asked me later as she was sitting in front of the mirror getting her hair done, "Do I look funny with no teeth?" It was cute she was worried if she looked silly and was started to re-think the fun of loosing teeth.
They look funny coming in for the first time and funny coming out. We just hope that when they are grown in they will be beautiful again.
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

3 comments:
I can't believe that Abi is at that age of losing teeth! I bet she just flies right through that stage where most of us look like doofs though. I could never imagine her anything but adorably cute.
cute story.....cute kids
So cute I love your kids! It's been forever since I've looked. I feel bad looking because I feel like I need to look and comment on everyones blogs. I am one bad blogger. I loved reading your posts. You are very blessed and have such a good attitude. Isn't life fun, most of the time. You are great! Thanks for all you do in young womens.
Post a Comment