Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love you mucher

My sweet little Jaxon is catching on to the I love you, I love you more thing.
The other day we were saying I love you to each other. It kinda went like this:
Jax, "I love you"
Me, "I love you too"
Jax, "I love you six"
Me, "I love you more"
Jax, "I love you mucher!"
It was so darn cute it melted my heart and made my eyes water.
To my little Jaxon, I truely love you more than I could ever put into words, which is what you were trying to do. You brighten my life in so many ways. I love the excitement you have and the love you have for your family and myself. You make each day better especially those when you just out of the blue say,"I love you". It seems to make everything bad go away for a split second and makes me realize I can make it through. I think you were sent to do just that, you make your Heavenly Father proud - thank you and I love you mucher!

6 comments:

Melissa O said...

I love that. How cute is he. I could smoosh his cheeks all day long. What a yummy little kid.

Valerie: said...

he is a sweet and cute little guy. can't wait to see you guys this summer if you get a chance to come to vernal while we are there!! Sydney would have a ball with Abbi

Gae said...

Precious moments like that make life the greatest. It even choked ME up!

Jami said...

That is sooo sweet! We, as mom's look forward to those moments so in the other moments we remember how much we do love them instead of wanting to #%&* them!!!! Ha! Ha! I love little Jax!

Jeannie Barclay said...

I think Jaxon's age is my favorite. They are so genuine and sweet. It seems to last until about age 4 sometimes 5 but then it's gone. So sweet!

Brianna E. said...

What a cute thing! He's a sweet little guy, isn't he?