Tuesday, April 21, 2009

9 Months

Grayson has hit 9 months and my how the time has flown by. He has gotten so big, he isn't my little baby anymore. There are times where I just want to sit and hold him, but he won't let me. He is too big, busy and stiff. If I hold him in he tries with all his might to pop his little head up to check out the surroundings. He has taken off growing like a weed the last couple months and made up for the 2 months of slow growth that he had. His 9 month stats from the Dr. are:
Weight: 20.4 lbs (45%)
Height: 28 inches (50%)
Head: 19 cm (97%)
He isn't much of a mover other than jumping. He is my little jumping bean and goes crazy when he is in his jumper. When I hold him standing on my lap, he sometimes just starts jumping away in my hands. He is so fun to watch. As far as crawling, rolling, scooting, pulling up on things, sitting up from laying down - any of that, he does none of it. He absolutely hates being on his tummy and pretty much just faceplants it still and cries. What a cutie he is. I'll take him sitting in one place for a little longer, thats just fine with me.
He still has just the two bottom teeth. Two top eye teeth are trying to come through but they have just been sittin there ready to break through for about 3 weeks now, so give it another couple weeks and he should be stylin' with two middle bottom front and two top eye teeth. Love these cute little stages they go through that we think are so cute then a year later we look back and say, "look how funny he looked".
Anway, I love my little Gray and even though I wish he'd stay my baby I love watching him grow into a little boy. He makes me smile and brightens my day each time I get to go get him out of his crib from sleeping. He lights up when he sees me and that just makes me feel special.

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

He has really changed....was looking at some of your moms pic...the last time I saw Grayson I think was at soccer and he was still a skinny little guy....sweet beautiful little boy

Tiffany said...

time flies, I hate it. He is a beautiful guy just like your other 3. Spring break looked fun. If you are searching for warm weather we have plenty of it down here. I am already dreading the hotter days to come. That's why we head to Utah for July.