Saturday, June 20, 2009

Break from life

So I had three full days without three of my kids, thanks to my mom. When I would think of being down to one kid all I could think of was ALL the things I would/could get done...... Yeah right! So after not having them, this is what I did:
Monday, Gray did let me sleep in this day, we got out of bed at 9am.
- Had lunch with YW friends for Susan's Birthday, from there I had to hurry to a
- Dr. apt. for my shoulder (which lasted 2+ hours which made me miss my next apt.)
- Hurried home to get Grayson a nap at 5pm.
- Went to dinner with my hubby
- Browsed a few stores
- Quick run on treadmill
- Bedtime
Tuesday
- Had a couple phone calls
- Went for a quick run
- Showered
- Went to lunch with friends for Jamie's Birthday
- Finished a table I started painting a few weeks ago
- Laundry
- Weeded garden
- Dinner with hubby at favorite place PF Changs - Yummy!!
Wednesday
- Vaccum out truck
- Got a deep massage at noon soar by 3pm
- Started gathering things together for CA
- Folded laundry
- Went to Orem for team meeting for ragnar
- YW activity
- Watched movie with hubby
Thursday
- Hiked Y with a couple young women (stopped for a dough-nut on the way home)
- Showered
- Ran to mall for a few last minute things
- Nap for Gray
- Started packing
- Kids got home, raced to Karate, T-ball, and Softball games...... Back to life with four kids.....

No comments: