So Grayson, still HATES his tummy and refuses to crawl or even try. So he came up with his own way of getting around. Just after 10 mos. he started turning in a circle on his bum and the kids thought that was super amazing and would say, "How'd he do that?" or "Look at Grayson he turned around".
Well, after a week of that he started covering ground on his bum, using his legs to pull him forward. He can get himself to all the places he wants to go. It is quite comical to watch.
So at 11 mos Grayson has added a new nickname, along with Baby Gray, Bubbie, and little bug, he is now Scooter or Scooter James. He also has six teeth with another one just waiting to poke through, he loves sitting and looking at books by himself, he sits and jabbers a story to himself - I love it! He has the prettiest blue eyes ever and a cute little smile to go with them, he is tanning up just like the other kids and get compliments everywhere we go. He is getting sick of babyfood and formula and is ready to move on to the good stuff, whenever I get any type of food out he is there waving his hands and sqeeling for some.
I can't believe how time has flown and I miss my little baby, but I do love watching him change and grow into a little boy.
Halloween 2009
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment