So this morning as we are doing the breakfast routine. Abi all of a sudden says,"Why do you have that sad look?" After a minute I realize she is talking to me, so I say, "when? right now? I don't know, I guess it is just a tired look, I'm not sad." She then jumps down and is at my side saying, "I think you need a hug" as she wraps her arms around me. What a sweetie! Thanks Abi, I love you more than you'll ever know! I think heavenly father knew he needed to send me a love-y dove-y little one to remind me that I am loved. She is always so good at giving loves and sharing her feelings with everyone. She shows me each day what we should be doing to our loved ones. Now I just need to slow down and enjoy it cuz usually I am pushing he off or telling her to hurry and keep eating or get busy on something else. She is my reminder to try to slow down a little. I need to try to remember to stop and hug my kids and those I love more.
3 comments:
....tear.....ditto;O>
So sweet!!! I love little kids!!!
she is a sweet girl...so much personality and so happy all the time..i wish Sydney was happy more often cause she is so much fun when she is!!
Post a Comment