Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School


Jaxon was actually pretty excited to go back to school.  I wasn't sure how he would react to going all day everyday, but when it came down to the day, he couldn't wait. 
I hadn't really thought about him going all day and having school at luch until the week before school, and in all honesty I was a little worried.  I didn't know how he was going to handle it.  With Colton and Abigail it was just the next step, a step they were ready for, but Jax he is different (hence the reason for holding him back and having him be the oldest in the class not the youngest and doing all day kinder).  Cole and Abi are so independent and love being around people.  Jaxon not so much.  After I realized this, I decided I better talk to Jax.  So I asked him if he was ready to go all day and have lunch at school like Colton and Abigail and he said, "No".  I think it really helped that Colton and Abigail started a couple days before Jax cuz as school got closer he kept asking do I have school tomorrow and when I would respond with "no", he would say, "dang!".  Yay!   


So here they are a couple friends that ended up in his class all ready to head inside for their first day of school....


And here is Jaxon inside his classroom all ready to get started.  I hope his excitement stays.  I might miss my little bug!

No comments: