Monday, July 27, 2009

Grayson Crawling?!?......

So just the other day I had faced the fact and truly believed that Grayson would never crawl. We went to my moms and it's always fun to tease him and try to make him crawl and show everyone how funny/cute he is. So that night we were down stairs talking to mom and Gabe and I decided to do that and I tortured him a little by making him get on his knees and showing them how funny he is. I sat in back of him and a little to the side so he couldn't push onto his bum and the outcome was pretty good. He started moving his hands and knees a little - progress is good right?!?
Well, the next day Justin arrived and I had made the comment he would probably never do it. So he went in and was messing around with him and agian, a little progress he covered a little bit of ground.
When we got home I decided to work with him yet again, and guess what!?! He crawled across the room. It was so fun to watch him. He is an awkward little duck, and fell on his face a couple times, but he did it.
But of course after a bit he was tired of the struggle and went right back to his scooting to get him somewhere fast. Baby steps right?!? You never know, a little at a time, him might just decide he enjoys it someday (that is if he doesn't start walking before then).

No comments: