Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Holes in the bum

I know, I know, sounds kinda funny. But it's true.
Most moms complain about kids wearing holes in the knees of their jeans, well, I get to complain about Gray wearing holes in the bottom of his shorts. These are the first official holes in the shorts. I knew the other day when he was scooting everywhere outside that he would wear out his bottom and sure enough after putting them in the wash this is what I found.
I can't let him go without cuz a couple weeks ago, he was napping when I realized it was time for karate so I grabbed him out of his crib and hurried off to karate not noticing that he had no shorts on. While we were watching Colton, Grayson of course wanted down to explore so I gave in and let him. A little bit later I noticed somthing on the ground by where he was sitting and then all of a sudden I realized he had wore a hole in the diaper and it was the gel stuff out of the diaper - nice!
Cute little Gray, hope he starts liking to crawl or starts walking soon, if not we will be out of shorts fast.

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

Seriously that is the funniest. THe gel crap on the ground at karate. Good times.

Us Egberts said...

It is so cute to see him scooting...when we were at the stake center....I got a good giggle out of watching him....I felt like we didn't really get to visit with any one at moms funeral but it was wonderful to see everyone;0)