Thursday, August 20, 2009

Breakfast

I got the kids off to school so now it was time for Grayson and I to have some breakfast. I gave Grayson some cheerios to work on, then poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to enjoy. The phone rang and I was sitting with my back to him, while I was talking I heard a noise and then I hear it again, in the back of my mind I was like was in the world is that noise (kinda sounded like something tearing), what does Gray have that he would be ripping. I turned around to see what he had got his hands on and didn't see anything, just saw Gray sitting there laughing at Jax. Then i noticed there was something in his hand so I stood up to get a better look and it was an empty bag of Jelly Bellys. My mom had brought the kids some small bags of Jelly Bellys the other night and they didn't all get eaten, so there was a bag sitting on the counter by Grayson's seat. Some how he reached the bag and started shoving them in his mouth (the sound I heard was him dumping them out). As I approached him he started laughing and kicking and started spitting Jelly Bellys all down the frong of him cuz he couldn't possibly chew them all at the same time. What a yummy breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't turn your back for a second!! :) Great picture