Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Steps

Grayson has started taking a few steps, but doesn't stick with doing it. Sunday when we were at Dave's parents he was walking along the couches and stuff, then he kinda let go and was tried to get to me. We played a little and he took a few steps a couple times. The next day I could tell he really wants to take off walking but he isn't quite sure of himself yet. When Dave got home from work yesterday, I stood Gray on the floor and off he went, he took at least 6 or 7 steps to get to Dave, it was crazy. He looked really stable but then we practiced with him and he didn't do it too many times after that, he got really wobbly. Then after a bit he'd just hold his feet up and wanted to just sit or he'd grab onto our fingers and hold on for dear life wanting us to walk him around.
Anyway, even though he isn't doing it regularly I just thought I had to document Gray's first attempts at walking.

3 comments:

Valerie: said...

he is so cute. He is such a little guy. That is great he is starting to walk but maybe not for you cause that means more work hehe London crawled today for the longest amount of time so I think it's only a matter of days now that she will figure out she can go anywhere. How is it without your children? I am jealous.

Tricia said...

Watch out! Gannon when from crawling to walking in NO time and now I can't get the kid to sit still to save my life!

The Cook Fam said...

That scooting on the bum thing is hilarious. I just hopes he walks before he wears out the rest of his pants.