Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seven

Oh my, I can't get the time to stop flying by.  I feel like we just celebrated Abi turning six now she is turning seven and out of 1st grade already. 
Abigail is still my sweet Abi.  Seldom do you see her without a smile.  Someone asked me the other day, "she is always smiling, dies she ever not have a smile on her face?", I stopped and thougth for a minute and said, not actually she usually is always smiling.  She will whine and be sassy or whatever at home, but for the most part she always has a smile on her face.  I still get comments all the time about how beautiful she is.  I kinda thought it might stop as she got a little older but still people stop and say, "what a beautful little girl you have".  I love her dark hair and bright blue eyes.  She loves going to school and loves all her friends.  She can't get enough of playing.  She would play all night if we'd let her.  The boys seem to tire out and need some sleep, but not Abi she could go and go and go.  She is still a little love bug, full of hugs and kisses and compliments.  A day doesn't go by without her leaning over and giving a hug saying, "I love you". 
The only thing that has changed this last year is she has gotten a little more self consious and worried about what others think of her, she isn't as sure of herself and has gotten a little shy - which makes me sad, but hopefully she will come out of it and know how loved and beautiful she is for who she is. 
This year Abi's Birthday fell on a Friday, so that morning she woke up and opened a few presents and headed off to school. 
At school she had a suprise visitor, Grammy, come to class and bring her birthday treat and balloons.  Grammy and papa stayed the night, got pizza and went to Colton's baseball game then had icecream and later had more visitors, Gabe and Parker were able to make it up from St. George. 
Sat afternoon Abi had a friend party.  The plan was to go to the park and get shaved ice, but it was kinda chilly and windy so we stayed home, played in the backyard, painted nails, face painting, pinate' and cupcakes - oh and don't forget presents!  It was a fun little party. 
A small break then party time again.  G & G Arichibald and Justin, Mareah and girls came for pizza, cake and icecream and more presents.  What a busy day. 
It was a fun filled day and I don't think she could have been any happier! 

Happy Birthday to my "Sweet" Abigail, I love you and your love for life.  I hope you never lose that love for life and always stay happy and true to yoursel!

No comments: