His stats are:
Weight: 10 lbs 15 oz (40%)
Height: 23 inches (50%)
Head: 70%
He is growing well and is healthy and strong. At home he has started a few new things, he started noticing the celing fan a week ago and loves to watch them go round and round. He has found his fists and sucks on them as often as he can. He is smiling more and can turn from all smiles to full blown crying (and vice versa) in a matter of seconds. He loves to be talked to and still loves to be held by his mom. At night he does sleep for about six hours (wakes a few times for binky but doesn't eat during that time) so at least I do get that out of him. We all love him and are just trying to cherish each day.

3 comments:
He is such a cute little boy. I loved holding him at church.
What a cutie! I can't believe it's already been two months.
Cute face!
He doesn't have the typical Archibald look to him. That's a first!
Post a Comment