When I signed him up I last minute decided to sign Abi up too, thinking it's only for a month right?!? Then I told Dave he'd be running crazy cuz he would have to do most of it since I was going to be having a newborn. Well, that didn't hold to be true. First week into soccer there I was on the sidelines (Tues- Thrus, half the time feeding Grayson), without Dave at times cuz he couldn't make it home in time, thinking is Sept over yet? It was lots of work, but it was lots of fun too. Colton loves to play mostly because he gets to be with friends he doesn't see much. His favorite position is the goaly - of course, he got to be quite the drop kicker. He had fun friends on his team and had a fabulous coach. We all love Melissa Oldham and wonder how she does what she does. She handles the boys well and teaches them too. We had quite the team. For the last game she goes the extra mile and gets them trophies and pizza - THANKS COACH!
We will actually miss soccer but man this week is going to be a breaze with only one game left for Abi. It was fun to go to the games to be outside, sit and watch kids and visit with friends. I'm sure when snow flies I'll be saying man where did Sept go, I'd kill to be at the part watching soccer. But isn't that how life goes, wish it away and then wish it back.

3 comments:
your kids are into so many things...that is great. I LOVE your background, it is soooo cute!!
I was sure glad that we got to the last game by accident. I would love to see Abi play....where IS your back ground from love it/
Let's be honest. I'm working with first graders here, but I have to say they stepped up to the plate. Way to go Colton.
Post a Comment