Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So, today being TuesdayI was a little worried about how the day would go since I was awakened by Jaxon at 5:20am saying, "Mom, my blanket is all wet." I then sit up grab the blanket and sure enough it is soaking wet. I then smell it and get a nice whiff of vomit, yes I said vomit. My poor little 3 year old stuck upstairs in a room far away from mine, threw-up and had no help so he fell back to sleep in it. Awakens again to find his blanket all wet so that is when he decides to come get help. Poor little guy.
We cleaned the mess, changed him and tossed him in my bed while I went to feed Grayson. After Grayson gets setteled and back to sleep I grab a big soft blanket throw it on the floor and put Jaxon there, so I could sneak in another 1 1/2 hours of sleep.
Getting kids off to school went well. I'm lucky they enjoy going to school and they don't require a ton of help. I send them on their way and then start cleaning mode to try to get rid of the smell and germs in hopes to stop spreading for the pukes.
We were planning on taking a lunch to the park after Abi got out of school, but becuase of the mornings incident and then a couple calls from friends to pick up their kids from school, we setteled for a walk to school and then returned home for lunch and down time. We did lunch and fed Grayson and he had been sleeping for 2 hours now. So my day is looking up and hopefully my curse with Tuesdays is now over.

2 comments:

Brianna E. said...

I wish I only had bad luck on Tuesdays; I seem to have it all the time!!

Valerie: said...

well at least the day turned out to be better than the morning. Hopefully no one else gets sick. I HATE the smell of throw up. Its so hard to get out.