
My little Jaxon comes up with the funniest things. The last couple months he has turned into a little monster since turning 3 (terrible 3s right?!?). One thing that hasn't changed it how well he entertains himself and will plays all morning by himself (which at times I feel really bad like he is being neglected). So today Abi got home and was getting a notebook out of the cupboard to start her homework, when Jaxon spotted something he wanted. I told him just a minute, then went back to help him. He said, "I want the eyeball." I said, "the eyeball, where?" He said the eyball way up high. I was so confused.... Then finally I realized what he was wanting and said, "You want to play bullseye?" and he said "yeah!". It was really funny. This is one of his favorite things to do and usually knows the name but I guess it had been a while since he'd played it and he forgot the name. I thought it was pretty cute. I love my little guy. He certainly know how to put a smile on my face and in my heart. I just need to figure out how to make him stay that way and be that way with other people again.
2 comments:
Candice,
Great to find your blog and catch up on your cute family! Kimmie told me yesterday that you were no longer private and I was thrilled. I'm glad to see things are going well for you, talk to you soon.
Tara D. (from Apx)
He couldn't look any more like his Grandpa Carl Ray
Post a Comment