Thursday, October 9, 2008

Best Buddy

So we have all heard our kids say to their friends, or had their friends say to them, "if you do this or give me that I'll be your best buddy." right?!? Well, I have had it around here alot. Right now Jaxon is really into best buddies. He has really gotten to be best buddies with Alec and is always referring to him as his best buddy and says to me "he's my best buddy huh mom?". They have so much fun together and are so cute - I love it.
So today he is in his fun happy mood that I love, I am making cookies putting them on the pan when he says, "can I help you?" I say, "no, not right now". He then says again, "can I help you put them on please, please, please? I'll be your best buddy!" It was the cutest thing, it about melted my heart. I love my little buddy.

5 comments:

Melissa O said...

I love jaxon. He is one yummy kid. That is so cute. How could you say no to that.

M said...

Dewey is gonna be bummed!

Unknown said...

Love your updates....you are a wonderful mom and your kids are lucky to have such a fun well rounded person for a mom. I think you are awesome....give those kidlins a hug
laters
donetta

Brianna E. said...

I love when they start to use the best buddy stuff to get what they want. They somehow know that it's irresistable!

Dezaree said...

Hey Candice. I thought I would leave a little note since I stopped by. I found your blog on Donnetta's page. You have a really cute family. I can't believe you have 4 kids. I am getting too far behind. I can't even remember the last time I saw you. Anyway, hope you are doing well. Take care.