Thursday, October 2, 2008

Taga Roosky - Donetta tagged me

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. ER
6. CSI Miami
7. 24
8. According to Jim

8 things that happened yesterday
1. canned peaches for the first time (thanks Michelle)
2. ran with old running buddy and found out I'm really out of shape
3. picked up the truck from the shop
4. went to play softball, but other team didn't show up
5. bought Colton's Halloween costume (Darth Vader)
6. tried candy corn kisses (not that great)
7. changed 8 diapers
8. stayed up late

8 Favorite places to eat
1. PF Changs
2. Zuppas
3. Brick Oven
4. Training Table
5. Olive Garden
6. Subway
7. Mi Ranchito
8. Red Robin

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. being able to fit in my old clothes
2. sleeping all night for 9+ hours
3. fall weather
4. being able to run like I use to
5. scrapbooking
6. getting caught up on projects
7. shopping
8. vacation

8 things on my wish list
1. clothes that fit
2. happy kids
3. clean house
4. having my kids open up and talk to me
5. knowledge of how to raise kids the right way
6. trip to disneyland
7. the ability to approach people better
8. continued happiness and health for me and my family

8 people I tag
1. Michelle Smith
2. Michelle Marziale
3. Jamie Evans
4. Melissa Tippets
5. Melissa Oldham
6. Gay
7. Bri Evans
8. Amie Cook

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

You are such a fun mom....it was good to see ya for a sec. Your little family is so beautiful. Loved seeing your kidlins grow:]

Brianna E. said...

It's always fun learning more about people! By the way, I can help with the scrapbooking wish- my house, Oct. 17-18. I'll call ya!