
We had Grayson blessed on Aug 31st. It was kinda last minute planned because Fast Sunday in our ward was changed. Usually we have a big turnout with aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. but this time we just did immediate family and kept it small and simple since we were short on time and I'm kinda burnt out on all the go go go. Anyway, it was very nice we had my parents, Justin, April, Teigen, Daves parents, Justin, Mareah and girls and Richard and Megan came.
Even though it was fast sunday, because of the schedual change in our ward we also had a missionary leaving so he spoke and then testimonies were shared. It was a nice meeting cuz we also had a baptism in the ward, so to me it just kinda highlighted the stages in life we hope our children will go through. I can't believe we only have just over a year before Colton goes to that next stage. After that as a parent I just hope they stay on the right path and know that they are loved and stay close to their Heavenly Father and to Dave and I. So it was a good day and a nice blessing. Dave was worried about Grayson crying the whole time, but he was a good little baby - didn't make a peep the whole meeting. I'm happy to be married to such a good guy, someone who is able to take part in these special times. I'm blessed!

2 comments:
what a beautiful day
Good to hear the blessing turned out good. You all look so cute in your family picture. Glad you are able to sleep through the night more with no baby waking up. That is the worst part i think about the newborn stage!! I didn't know you guys get that much rain there and its like flooding in your neighborhood. How funny!!
Post a Comment